Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pastry Forum and Championships



Good News , I just booked my ticket to Phoenix to see the National Pastry Team Championships. hopefully I'll get some great pictures to post on Pastry Profiles. This is the fourth or fifth time I've attended. Once as a competitor in 05, 2 or 3 times for the World Pastry Forum and a couple of times just to watch the National or World Championships. After all these times I still can't wait to go. I love to see what the Competitors will be doing, new things at the Forum and equally important just to see old friends. This Year I have one other reason and that is to just support the event in this tough year. As I mentioned before it is still the best Pastry Event that there is. Not only is the event great but it also a great place to stay and enjoy and hang around with some of the worlds best Pastry Chefs. I realize times are tough but if you can manage I recommend taking the trip out to Phoenix,
Hopefully I'll see you there.
Paul Bodrogi CEPC

No comments:

Post a Comment